2 browse screen
Author Message
 2 browse screen

C5b. I have create a screen with 2 browses on it.
Browse1: PO Line items
Browse2: Order line items
Select on Browse2 to pass the lines to Browse1.
This works.

The problem is that the insert/change/delete
buttons are on the order line item when they
should be on the PO Line Items.

How can I switch it?

Thanks

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 04:18:47 GMT
 2 browse screen
One one of the Insert/Change/Delete buttons properties|action use specify
wich updateprocedure to use with the buttons. Select the PO Line Items
updateprocedure.

Regards,

Henrik Kartin
Kartin Data
Denmark

Quote:
> C5b. I have create a screen with 2 browses on it.
> Browse1: PO Line items
> Browse2: Order line items
> Select on Browse2 to pass the lines to Browse1.
> This works.

> The problem is that the insert/change/delete
> buttons are on the order line item when they
> should be on the PO Line Items.

> How can I switch it?

> Thanks

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:30:51 GMT

1. Multiple Browses on TAB'ed Browse Screen

2. Multiple Browses on TAB'ed Browse Screen -Reply

3. Slow Browse screens in 2002

4. Problems with C5 Browse Screens - Please Help

5. losing record position on browse screen

6. C4 ABC Browse Screen refresh

7. How do I refresh a browse screen?

8. Switching browse screens

9. How do I update a browse screen when file being browsed is updated?

10. adding a tab to a auto generated browse screen ??

11. HELP, How do you update the Browse screen while you are on the Update Form???

12. Network & Browse screen: Need to update 2nd user when 1st user deletes record.