Again a new product @ solid.software!
Author Message
 Again a new product @ solid.software!

Dear Clarion developers!

We're pleased to announce the release of SysHotKey, the third in our product
series of wrapper classes for common controls of the win32 api. SysHotKey
wraps around the hotkey control (the one you will know if you have ever
assigned
a keyboard combination to one of your desktop shortcuts), making it
easy to use in Clarion AND still providing access to ALL the options the api
provides. Please visit http://www.*-*-*.com/
details.
There's a nice demo version for download. The full version sales for just
29,- EURO (that less than 29,- US$!).

Regards,
Chris

Chris Jong
solid.software
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New product released @ solid.software!

2. (ANNOUNCE) New Commercial Software Product Developed Using Smalltalk

3. New Product: Stealth Software Modulizer

4. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update - New Multi-Compiler Options

5. SOFTWARE ENGINEERS (NEW PRODUCT APPLICATIONS)

6. New Third Party Product directory on ClarionMag - add your products now

7. solid.software. holiday schedule

8. solid.software holiday schedule

9. solid.software changes currency

10. solid.software

11. A birthday present from solid.software

12. Special easter offer @ solid.software