Sending e-mail using MAPI
Author Message
 Sending e-mail using MAPI

Hello,
I'm trying to send data to the msoutlook e-mail program.
Can I do this by using the MAPISendDocuments function in the MAPI32.DLL?
If so how is the correct call looking?
I'tried this:

PROGRAM
    MAP
        MODULE('MAPI32.LIB')
        MAPISendDocuments(ULONG,*CSTRING,*CSTRING,ULONG),ULONG,RAW,Pascal
    END
END

DELIMITER       CSTRING(20)
FILENAMEN     CSTRING(120)
FIRSTPAR        ULONG
LASTPAR         ULONG

    CODE
        DELIMITER = 'c:\Lionsoft'
        FILENAMEN = 'statistiek.htm'
        FIRSTPAR = 0
        LASTPAR = 0
        MAPISendDocuments(FIRSTPAR,DELIMITER,FILENAMEN,LASTPAR)
    RETURN

I found this on the internet:

!   MAPISendDocuments: ulUIParam    with: lpszDelimChar with: lpszFilePaths
!   with: lpszFileNames with: ulReserved    <C: ULONG _far _pascal
!   MAPISendDocuments(ULONG ulUIParam, LPSTR
!   lpszDelimChar, LPSTR lpszFilePaths, LPSTR lpszFileNames,ULONG ulReserved

In the debug mode I get the message: "file not found mapi32.dll"
I put this file in all posible directory;s the BIN and LIB

Who helps me out?

Thanks,

Ruud

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending e-mail using MAPI
At first glance the declaration looks ok. Have you created a mapi32.lib
using LibMaker? If not, create one and stick in the Lib folder. Then include
it in your project. Providing the declaration is correct everything should
compile & link correctly.

Tony

Quote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to send data to the msoutlook e-mail program.
> Can I do this by using the MAPISendDocuments function in the MAPI32.DLL?
> If so how is the correct call looking?
> I'tried this:

> PROGRAM
>     MAP
>         MODULE('MAPI32.LIB')
>         MAPISendDocuments(ULONG,*CSTRING,*CSTRING,ULONG),ULONG,RAW,PASCAL
>     END
> END

> DELIMITER       CSTRING(20)
> FILENAMEN     CSTRING(120)
> FIRSTPAR        ULONG
> LASTPAR         ULONG

>     CODE
>         DELIMITER = 'c:\Lionsoft'
>         FILENAMEN = 'statistiek.htm'
>         FIRSTPAR = 0
>         LASTPAR = 0
>         MAPISendDocuments(FIRSTPAR,DELIMITER,FILENAMEN,LASTPAR)
>     RETURN

> I found this on the internet:

> !   MAPISendDocuments: ulUIParam    with: lpszDelimChar with:
lpszFilePaths
> !   with: lpszFileNames with: ulReserved    <C: ULONG _far _pascal
> !   MAPISendDocuments(ULONG ulUIParam, LPSTR
> !   lpszDelimChar, LPSTR lpszFilePaths, LPSTR lpszFileNames,ULONG
ulReserved

> In the debug mode I get the message: "file not found mapi32.dll"
> I put this file in all posible directory;s the BIN and LIB

> Who helps me out?

> Thanks,

> Ruud

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending e-mail using MAPI
Hi,

take a look at Paul's Clarion Page

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/4815/clarion.htm

for Simple MAPI

Ralf

Ralf Schoeffler
Schoeffler & Rau Datensysteme
http://www.ralfs.de/

Quote:
>Hello,
>I'm trying to send data to the msoutlook e-mail program.
>Can I do this by using the MAPISendDocuments function in the MAPI32.DLL?
>If so how is the correct call looking?
>I'tried this:

>PROGRAM
>    MAP
>        MODULE('MAPI32.LIB')
>        MAPISendDocuments(ULONG,*CSTRING,*CSTRING,ULONG),ULONG,RAW,PASCAL
>    END
>END

>DELIMITER       CSTRING(20)
>FILENAMEN     CSTRING(120)
>FIRSTPAR        ULONG
>LASTPAR         ULONG

>    CODE
>        DELIMITER = 'c:\Lionsoft'
>        FILENAMEN = 'statistiek.htm'
>        FIRSTPAR = 0
>        LASTPAR = 0
>        MAPISendDocuments(FIRSTPAR,DELIMITER,FILENAMEN,LASTPAR)
>    RETURN

>I found this on the internet:

>!   MAPISendDocuments: ulUIParam    with: lpszDelimChar with: lpszFilePaths
>!   with: lpszFileNames with: ulReserved    <C: ULONG _far _pascal
>!   MAPISendDocuments(ULONG ulUIParam, LPSTR
>!   lpszDelimChar, LPSTR lpszFilePaths, LPSTR lpszFileNames,ULONG
ulReserved

>In the debug mode I get the message: "file not found mapi32.dll"
>I put this file in all posible directory;s the BIN and LIB

>Who helps me out?

>Thanks,

>Ruud

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending Mail from MF/NetExpress Object COBOL using MAPI services

2. send mail using SMTP Send Message when mail server is unknown

3. Sending eMail via MAPI

4. Problems using MAPI to access Notes mail database

5. Mail() Sending Email into the Ether

6. Using Blat.dll (email send en C++)

7. How to send Email using Python?

8. errors with sending email using mime/smtp package

9. using tcl script to send an email

10. emails sent I didn't send not klez

11. Help automatic sending DBF updates using MS-MAIL !!

12. batching mail sends using rexx?