Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion
Author Message
 Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion

We have recently converted a large project into a fully rentrant DLL.

This dll uses Clarion  MDI windows and Database Access using Xlib.

We are happy to report that the DLL worked well with MS Office.

Over 200 access points were placed in the DLL and made available from an
Active X DLL wrapper created in VB enterprise.

The DLL has so far worked well and All GUI windows have displayed when
called from other platforms such as VB/ MS Office.

We will now test this withVB . NET.

It appears that the clarion compiler is extremely good at creating DLL that
can support mulitple reentrancy including GUI components.

We would recomend Clarion to anyone wanting to create Clarion components and
calling them from other Languages.

QD .

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:41:49 GMT
 Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion
Hi Allan,

Could you give us some more details? I don't quite know what you did/saying.
It sounds like something great.

Bob.

Quote:
> We have recently converted a large project into a fully rentrant DLL.

> This dll uses Clarion  MDI windows and Database Access using Xlib.

> We are happy to report that the DLL worked well with MS Office.

> Over 200 access points were placed in the DLL and made available from an
> Active X DLL wrapper created in VB enterprise.

> The DLL has so far worked well and All GUI windows have displayed when
> called from other platforms such as VB/ MS Office.

> We will now test this withVB . NET.

> It appears that the clarion compiler is extremely good at creating DLL
that
> can support mulitple reentrancy including GUI components.

> We would recomend Clarion to anyone wanting to create Clarion components
and
> calling them from other Languages.

> QD .

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:43:27 GMT

1. Calling Clarion DLL from VB

2. Call a Clarion DLL from VB

3. VB calling Clarion DLL - Please HELP!!!

4. clarion 5.5ee dll in VB [Urgent]

5. VB DLL in Clarion

6. Accessing Clarion DLL in VB

7. Using VB Active X DLLs in Clarion

8. Problem with VB DLL & Clarion 5B EE

9. Accessing Clarion DLL from VB

10. Clarion sample program for accessing Vb OCX/DLL

11. Odd problem with run-time linking to a clarion dll from a non-clarion app

12. Prototyping in Clarion a (non-Clarion) dll function