How to print Subtotal Without Printing Detail
Author Message
 How to print Subtotal Without Printing Detail

HI everyone,

I am trying to print an Item Usage Report From order detail file with
Item_Date_Key.
I would like to print the total Item used or sold for a date range without
printing each detail line.  I tried zero length for the detail section it
still prints,  I also tried not printing detail section then it does not
print any thing.  Any help will be appreciated.

Shailesh Shah

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print Subtotal Without Printing Detail
Shailesh,

Are you the same from BASF Inmont Corp, Clifton?

If so, hope you remember me -- Jay Waller, C{*filter*}e. Still here, doing the same
thing.

Jay

btw:  I drag the height of the detail band to nothing; hence, only the header
and / or footer prints.

Quote:
>HI everyone,

>I am trying to print an Item Usage Report From order detail file with
>Item_Date_Key.
>I would like to print the total Item used or sold for a date range without
>printing each detail line.  I tried zero length for the detail section it
>still prints,  I also tried not printing detail section then it does not
>print any thing.  Any help will be appreciated.

>Shailesh Shah

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print Subtotal Without Printing Detail
You still need to "PRINT" the detail for Clarion to do totaling. The trick
is to HIDE the controls in the Detail band you do not want.

Name Kevin B. Erskine, TopSpeed Certified Clarion Professional WebSite

ICQ: 10761812 [ http://www.icq.com/ ] Location Beautiful Sausalito,
California, USA "Begin a new era of productivity..." ? '96-99 Software By
RagazziT

Quote:
> HI everyone,

> I am trying to print an Item Usage Report From order detail file with
> Item_Date_Key.
> I would like to print the total Item used or sold for a date range without
> printing each detail line.  I tried zero length for the detail section it
> still prints,  I also tried not printing detail section then it does not
> print any thing.  Any help will be appreciated.

> Shailesh Shah

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print Subtotal Without Printing Detail

Quote:
>You still need to "PRINT" the detail for Clarion to do totaling. The trick
>is to HIDE the controls in the Detail band you do not want.

And set its height to 0.

HTH
Juanro

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print Header without detail

2. PRINT PREVIEWER FREEWARE - FormView - Views HP PCL Print Output / Prints PCL to ANY WINDOWS PRINTER

3. How do I print break totals without printing detail bands?

4. API Printing Direct to Report Detail

5. Print detail at different positions

6. Page overflow detail printing (C4b), how?

7. Printing Raport - no records found for detail

8. Help please: Print a report HEADER even when there are no detail records

9. Help on Child detail printing

10. Printing Reports with no detail in RW 2003

11. Print Detail

12. Report printing : Detail position (Prop:Ypos)