resolution in webapplication
Author Message
 resolution in webapplication

Hi group,

Is there a way to change the resolution of a webapplication ?

Grz,

Bernie V

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:30:44 GMT
 resolution in webapplication
Is HTML Pixel based?

Quote:
> Hi group,

> Is there a way to change the resolution of a webapplication ?

> Grz,

> Bernie V

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 03:34:43 GMT
 resolution in webapplication
Yes, is it possible to change it ?
gr

Bernd

Quote:
> Is HTML Pixel based?

> > Hi group,

> > Is there a way to change the resolution of a webapplication ?

> > Grz,

> > Bernie V

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 04:09:51 GMT
 resolution in webapplication
OK. I have allways thought that HTML is textbased and that the screen
resolution is at the Client side.

Quote:
> Yes, is it possible to change it ?
> gr

> Bernd

bericht

> > Is HTML Pixel based?

> > > Hi group,

> > > Is there a way to change the resolution of a webapplication ?

> > > Grz,

> > > Bernie V

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 05:09:21 GMT

1. validate a field in a webapplication

2. Error when restarting a C5.5b webapplication

3. upload a file in a webapplication

4. MapIt! 1.0 - Webapplication for Rastermaps

5. python for webapplication tests

6. MapIt! 1.0 - Webapplication for Rastermaps

7. Fatal Error - couldn't set time resolution

8. Windows resolution

9. How does smalltalk implement inheritance and message resolution?

10. Change Monitor Resolution in RealBasic4?

11. Help on resolution

12. Screen Resolution