Importing multiople keys into dictionary
Author Message
 Importing multiople keys into dictionary

I have a foxpro file which contains several keys, made by a non clarion
programming language (foxpro I suspect!) which I would like to import
into my dictionary and meddlt with the data.

i can import the file and one keyfile ok but <<how do i import the rest
of the keyfiles ????>>

i have tried many things.  please help !!!

david beggs

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Extracting list of keys from 2-key dictionary

2. Import Tables to dictionary

3. Data Dictionary Import

4. C5ee dictionary file import problems

5. importing paradox file/table definitions into a cw dictionary

6. importing text files into dictionary - help please

7. Cannot import from ODBC sources to C4b dictionary

8. Can't import Foxpro file definition into Dictionary Editor

9. Importing SQL Anywhere Views into Dictionary

10. Importing ODBC file into dictionary

11. Bug -- Import 3.1 Dictionary into C4

12. Bug -- Importing 3.1 Dictionary into C4