Unknown Error Posted:6:Parameter Typing Error
Author Message
 Unknown Error Posted:6:Parameter Typing Error

I get the runtime Error: "Unknown Error Posted:6:Parameter Typing Error"
when I try to browse one specific file (tps) in my application.

The error started occured when I moved out the File declarations to an
external DLL.

Have anyone seen this problem before? Any suggestions?

/Fredrik S

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Unknown Error Posted:6:Parameter Typing Error
Quote:

> I get the runtime Error: "Unknown Error Posted:6:Parameter Typing Error"
> when I try to browse one specific file (tps) in my application.

It can happen when the string that holds the format for the list box isnt
long enough or something else wrong with the list box format.  Maybe try a
simplier listbox layout and see if it helps.
---
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unknown Error Posted: 10: Parameter typing error

2. Unknown error: 6: Parameter typing error?

3. Error (61): Unknown Error Posted: 61

4. APP Open error 11: Parameter typing error

5. CW2.0 error 10: Parameter typing error

6. Unknown error Posted: #24 on C5CLWX.EXE

7. Unknown Error Posted 755:WSLSTG

8. unknown error posted 23172808

9. Unknown error posted: 754: WSLSTG

10. Topspeed ODBC: Unknown error posted :11

11. Topspeed ODBC: Unknown error posted :11

12. Unknown Error Posted: 755: WSLSTG