PRESSKEY statement causing Alt key to get stuck
Author Message
 PRESSKEY statement causing Alt key to get stuck

Hi,

    Am using the PRESSKEY statement in the procedure initialize embed, of a
browse box, and the Alt Key becomes stuck, as I have proven because the user
can't type anything until they press the Alt Key after opening the screen.

    Any ideas would be most appreciated!!!

Regards,

Justin

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PRESSKEY statement causing Alt key to get stuck

PressKey(Alt) before hand?

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PRESSKEY statement causing Alt key to get stuck
Quote:
>    Am using the PRESSKEY statement in the procedure initialize embed,
of a
>browse box, and the Alt Key becomes stuck, as I have proven because the
user
>can't type anything until they press the Alt Key after opening the

screen.

What version, templates, etc.

Presskey() doesn't work in 2003 32 bit.

Regards
Malcolm Collett
------------------------------
mcollett AT iafrica DOT com
==============================

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ALT key stuck?

2. ALT Key Sticking in Software

3. Ctrl and Alt keys sticking...

4. Getting Alt Function keys back

5. PRESSKEY(Alt)

6. how to assign key such as ALT F, ALT G to a control

7. RFD: alt.lang.asm.68k, alt.lang.asm.x86, alt.lang

8. I am stuck - Locator on Multi -field Key

9. Still stuck on gets for stdin under Win2000ProSP3

10. HELP! Cosmo Player gets stuck

11. stuck getting recursive procedures to work

12. Bug: Readline getting stuck on Linux and Solaris