Free reporting tool for developers
Author Message
 Free reporting tool for developers

Dear community.

Sorry for disturbing but I would like to let you know that we've
released the new version of our reporting tool Rpv Printing System
2.2.

Rpv is an easy to learn, freeware Windows based application oriented
to those professional developers that need to produce high quality
reports (including barcodes and images if needed) using a Windows
programming language, a DOS programming language or ANY LANGUAGE.

To obtain a report, Rpv reads a simple ascii file, then Rpv transforms
it into a professional report.If you know how to create an ascii file
using your programming language, then you know how to program an Rpv
report.

The tool is available in FREE, Plus and PRO editions in english,
spanish and portuguese. Italian and Greek soon in
http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

Feel free to contact me if you need more information or some help
about Rpv.

Thanks for your time.

Lito

Sun, 22 May 2005 11:10:50 GMT