Convert compiled help files to html
Author Message
 Convert compiled help files to html

Quote:

>                        - - - - - - - - - -
> I have a large compiled HELP (*.HLP) and there is no source document and
> I wish to convert it to Web pages.

> Does any know of a utility?
> Useful for all developers to convert to the new web environment.

> Many thanks.
> David Merry

If this has been compiled to windows 3.11, there is a utility sold by
Virtualmedia that will enable you to look at help source and save it as
.rtf Unfortunately, the program does not run in windows 95 environment.
the url is http://www.*-*-*.com/

Alternatively, searcht eh web for help decompilers.
Regards,
Phil

--

******      Phil Cumpston  - Brisbane - Australia        ******
******  Senior Lecturer, Anaesthesiology/Intensive Care  ******

******    Webmaster: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  ******

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert compiled help files to html

2. Can't compile HTML help example in C5EE CR1

3. Help in converting exe file to com file

4. HELP/HELP trouble converting files C5

5. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.7: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

6. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.6: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

7. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.5: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

8. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

9. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

10. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.3: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

11. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.2: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files