cw5.5b Imaging OCX?
Author Message
 cw5.5b Imaging OCX?

I have a geographic map in tif format that is rather large. It's great to
preview it with the Windows Imaging. Now I would like to do the same in one
of my windows (form) in clarion. So what I need to do is to open the map in
clarion (as a tif or some other image file) and be able to "move by the map"
like in imaging and if possible to use zoom as well.

How can I achieve this? Is there some sort of template to do it or will I
have to work with ole/ocx (which is a problem to me)?

Please, if anyone knows what I need and knows a solution, let me know, it's
urgent.

Regards

Bostjan

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:24:33 GMT
 cw5.5b Imaging OCX?
Hi Bostian,

Imagn from Pegasus is a exelent tool for do all with
picture in all formats and very, very fast (dll / ocx version aviable)

http://www.pegasustools.com/index.html

Jens

Quote:
> I have a geographic map in tif format that is rather large. It's great to
> preview it with the Windows Imaging. Now I would like to do the same in
one
> of my windows (form) in clarion. So what I need to do is to open the map
in
> clarion (as a tif or some other image file) and be able to "move by the
map"
> like in imaging and if possible to use zoom as well.

> How can I achieve this? Is there some sort of template to do it or will I
> have to work with ole/ocx (which is a problem to me)?

> Please, if anyone knows what I need and knows a solution, let me know,
it's
> urgent.

> Regards

> Bostjan

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:07:13 GMT
 cw5.5b Imaging OCX?
I aggree !!!

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 07:07:13 +0100, "Jens Bchner"

Quote:

>Hi Bostian,

>Imagn from Pegasus is a exelent tool for do all with
>picture in all formats and very, very fast (dll / ocx version aviable)

>http://www.pegasustools.com/index.html

>Jens

>> I have a geographic map in tif format that is rather large. It's great to
>> preview it with the Windows Imaging. Now I would like to do the same in
>one
>> of my windows (form) in clarion. So what I need to do is to open the map
>in
>> clarion (as a tif or some other image file) and be able to "move by the
>map"
>> like in imaging and if possible to use zoom as well.

>> How can I achieve this? Is there some sort of template to do it or will I
>> have to work with ole/ocx (which is a problem to me)?

>> Please, if anyone knows what I need and knows a solution, let me know,
>it's
>> urgent.

>> Regards

>> Bostjan

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:46:20 GMT
 cw5.5b Imaging OCX?
Nextage has templates that make working with the imaging ocxes almost plug
and play... very easy.

see www.thenextage.com  for a demo

Rob

Quote:
> I have a geographic map in tif format that is rather large. It's great to
> preview it with the Windows Imaging. Now I would like to do the same in
one
> of my windows (form) in clarion. So what I need to do is to open the map
in
> clarion (as a tif or some other image file) and be able to "move by the
map"
> like in imaging and if possible to use zoom as well.

> How can I achieve this? Is there some sort of template to do it or will I
> have to work with ole/ocx (which is a problem to me)?

> Please, if anyone knows what I need and knows a solution, let me know,
it's
> urgent.

> Regards

> Bostjan

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:33:03 GMT

1. TCP/IP error 503 in CW5=ok in CW5.5b the error

2. Alternative to TWISTEDPIXEL OCX (image editing OCX)

3. Clarion 5b and Satellite Forms OCX

4. OCX use in CW5.0

5. Problems with widget images and Python 1.5b

6. Problems with widget images and Python 1.5b

7. Images with CW5

8. LINK ERROR CW5 - CW5.5

9. OCX - Clipboard - Image - Report Problem

10. WANG Imaging OCX Professional

11. Thumbnail Image VBX,OCX

12. Wang OCX and storing images in Blobs