Beta testers needed
Author Message
 Beta testers needed

Hi all,
I'm developing a web site and need some beta testers.
Here is the URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/

What I'm looking for:
- any comments / suggestions / ideas for improvements
- this includes design & ergonomics
- bugs reports
- hacking and cracking *is* allowed during this testing phase (until end of
June).

Just let me know and if you are a significant contributor, you will have
free extended access to this site.

Thanks!

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:02:40 GMT
 Beta testers needed
Hi,
It is prob. just a small thing but the entry for the email address is to
short. Message Enter valid email address
The business email works fine my prive email is not accepted
Jack

Quote:
> Hi all,
> I'm developing a web site and need some beta testers.
> Here is the URL: http://www.skissconcept.com

> What I'm looking for:
> - any comments / suggestions / ideas for improvements
> - this includes design & ergonomics
> - bugs reports
> - hacking and cracking *is* allowed during this testing phase (until end
of
> June).

> Just let me know and if you are a significant contributor, you will have
> free extended access to this site.

> Thanks!

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:23:40 GMT

1. Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)

2. Beta testers needed

3. News XPress beta testers needed

4. Beta testers needed

5. Beta tester(s) needed

6. Beta-testers needed for metrics tool

7. Beta testers needed for faxFUSE

8. LSZip Self-Extractor SDK -- Beta Testers Needed

9. New langauge - beta testers needed

10. Beta Testers Needed

11. beta testers needed for Modula-2 IDE.

12. Windows installer 1.6.5 beta testers needed