Employment Opportunity
Author Message
 Employment Opportunity

    I have been developing software for one particular customer in CPD 2.1
for the past 12 years and we are only now converting the entire system to
C5.  I have been working on a contract basis but this company is now in
urgent need of an experienced C5 full time developer.  This is a great
company that will pay very will located in the Atlanta area.  This company
will allow you to use all of your skills, including future internet
development.
    I sell a popular program and need to start spending all of my time on
this other venture or I would jump at this chance.    If you are interested
in full time employment in Atlanta, and are very good with C4 or C5, please
contact me.
        Michael Frazer
        770-933-5369

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Employment Opportunities with JumpStart Systems Inc.

2. Employment opportunity at Wall Street firm

3. APL employment opportunities sought

4. Employment opportunity in APL field?

5. Employment Opportunity

6. Employment Opportunity with Soliton Associates

7. APL employment opportunity

8. S: APL employment opportunity

9. Employment opportunities in Omaha, NE

10. $$$$ Employment Opportunities $$$$

11. Employment Opportunity

12. Employment Opportunity For Clarion Programmer