Pasting from clipboard
Author Message
 Pasting from clipboard

Hi...
I've posted this question before.
I want  to paste an image from the clipboard to my image control
in my clarion program.

The answer I received was the reverse.

I've got an image control in my clarion app and a bitmap
image in the clipboard. How do I paste that image from
the clipboard into my image control.

Thanks.
Michael

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pasting from clipboard
Voodoo :)

http://www.logicbit.com

LOGICBit

Quote:
> Hi...
> I've posted this question before.
> I want  to paste an image from the clipboard to my image control
> in my clarion program.

> The answer I received was the reverse.

> I've got an image control in my clarion app and a bitmap
> image in the clipboard. How do I paste that image from
> the clipboard into my image control.

> Thanks.
> Michael

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pasting from clipboard
i dont know how to do what you want(yet <G>), but i do know that
SetClipboard   puts data into the clipboard
Clipboard        gets data from the clipboard

HTH
Gavin Uttley

Quote:
> Hi...
> I've posted this question before.
> I want  to paste an image from the clipboard to my image control
> in my clarion program.

> The answer I received was the reverse.

> I've got an image control in my clarion app and a bitmap
> image in the clipboard. How do I paste that image from
> the clipboard into my image control.

> Thanks.
> Michael

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pasting from clipboard
Quote:

> I've got an image control in my clarion app and a bitmap
> image in the clipboard. How do I paste that image from
> the clipboard into my image control.

If its a dib (cf_dib=8) then you need to add a bitmap file header
before the dib and then send it into the image control with
prop:imageblob.
-------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!

2. Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

3. Pasting from clipboard with Tkinter

4. How to paste to Clipboard from tcl using Win32 Tcl

5. Pasting images from clipboard to file

6. Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003

7. Pasting from the clipboard

8. paste an image from the clipboard

9. X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?

10. Copy, Paste to Windows Clipboard

11. Excel WorkSheet.Paste not pasting

12. Paste Clipboard in Text area without right-mouse or menu?