Very Funny.vbs Virus Alert
Author Message
 Very Funny.vbs Virus Alert

I use Eudora so these things don't affect my system, but I received a
message (no text) from Andy Stapleton with Very Funny.vbs attached to it.

I looked at it with a text editor and it does all sorts of malicious stuff
to your system.

It also E-Mails itself to everyone in your address book.

Beware and don't run it (or don't let Outlook or whatever, run it).

Kenny
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Product Support Services - Moderate Security Alert - Virus Alert: Klez-E

2. Antigen found VBS/Haptime.A@mm (Norman,CA(InoculateIT)) virus

3. Getting rid of Magistr.b @ VBS.LoveLetter virus out of RESTORE directory

4. VBS/Haptime@MM Virus

5. Some question on VBS and EMail virus

6. help vbs virus

7. Vierika.jpg.vbs -- a virus??

8. Interesting Question about vbs virus in EMail

9. -- New Virus / VBS/Yello --

10. -- New Virus - VBS/Req.A@MM --

11. Troll alert: Funny story about fortran