deep assignment
Author Message
 deep assignment

hi

need help

file1=ext1:name1
file2=ext2:name2

????? :=: ??????

I cannot for the life of me remember what to put in the ???

smile

ben

--
*****************
Ben Dell

+27 82 774 3256
*****************

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 deep assignment
Hi Ben,

Quote:
>????? :=: ??????

>I cannot for the life of me remember what to put in the ???

From the help file, topic "Deep assignment statements":

destination     :=:     source

destination     The label of a GROUP, RECORD, or QUEUE data structure,
or an array.

source  The label of a GROUP, RECORD, or QUEUE data structure, or a
numeric or string constant, variable, procedure, or expression.

That pretty much says it all:)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.90)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 deep assignment
thanks

--
*****************
Ben Dell

+27 82 774 3256
*****************

Quote:

>Hi Ben,

>>????? :=: ??????

>>I cannot for the life of me remember what to put in the ???

>From the help file, topic "Deep assignment statements":

>destination :=: source

>destination The label of a GROUP, RECORD, or QUEUE data structure,
>or an array.

>source The label of a GROUP, RECORD, or QUEUE data structure, or a
>numeric or string constant, variable, procedure, or expression.

>That pretty much says it all:)

>Best regards,

>Arnor Baldvinsson
>[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
>Allerup Edb
>Denmark

>http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.90)
>UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deep Assignments - How?

2. Deep Assignment (:=:)

3. Deep assignment

4. Has deep assignment changed?

5. ABC newbie: How do I use deep assignment to copy records

6. Deep assignment

7. Deep Assignment

8. Deep Assignment

9. Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey (Req CW15 to run) - deep.zip (2/2)

10. Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey (Req CW15 to run) - deep.zip (1/2)

11. No Assignment in Conditional/PROPOSAL: Assignment expression

12. Dolphin deepCopy, seems deeper than I thought?