Lost Lib files - lost source
Author Message
 Lost Lib files - lost source

I have had a serious mishap and have lost the source to an app that is about to ship. I have the final product and the proto types for the functions. Is there a way to link the DLL's to a new exe without the lib files?

Please help

Andrew Swan

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:03:42 GMT
 Lost Lib files - lost source
Andrew, this is a perfect reason to have a copy of IN-BACK !

Ben E. Brady
Brady & Associates, LLC.

Quote:

> I have had a serious mishap and have lost the source to an app that is

about to ship. I have the final product and the proto types for the
functions. Is there a way to link the DLL's to a new exe without the lib
files?
Quote:

> Please help

> Andrew Swan

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:27:20 GMT
 Lost Lib files - lost source
If you still have the DLL files, use the LibMaker utility that
ships with CW to create new Import LIB files.

Quote:

--
 Randy Goodhew
 ---[ eq ]---

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:44:50 GMT
 Lost Lib files - lost source
you can use LibMaker (in your \clarion\bin directory) to recreate the lib
files...

Cheers
Bruce Johnson
CapeSoft

Quote:

> I have had a serious mishap and have lost the source to an app that is

about to ship. I have the final product and the proto types for the
functions. Is there a way to link the DLL's to a new exe without the lib
files?
Quote:

> Please help

> Andrew Swan

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:06:17 GMT

1. looking lost file CLD.LIB ver 5.2 Clipper

2. Lost BLOCKDATA initialisation in LIB files

3. pretty-printing (lose, lose)

4. I lost my library CT.LIB for Clipper 5.01

5. Source code lost in VW 2.0 ...

6. I lose my source code

7. source code lost, please help

8. I have lost the sources of a Clipper Summer 87 program

9. lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit

10. Lost source code !

11. LOST SOURCE CODE IN CLIPPER : HELP HELP HELP !!!!!

12. help, lost source!!!!!!!!!