Setting date Range on a report
Author Message
 Setting date Range on a report

G'day all,
I have been trying to work out how to implement a date range function
interactively in CW 4
The embed point I was using for CW2003 seems to be unavailable.
Where is it best to call a Getdaterange lookup window in order to
enter the data and so limit the output of the report?

Phil Cumpston

Philip Cumpston
JHL Consultants Pty Ltd

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting date Range on a report
Phil

If you are using the legacy templates try Procedure Setup. Avoiding
ABC at present.

David

Quote:
> G'day all,
> I have been trying to work out how to implement a date range function
> interactively in CW 4
> The embed point I was using for CW2003 seems to be unavailable.
> Where is it best to call a Getdaterange lookup window in order to
> enter the data and so limit the output of the report?
> Phil Cumpston
> Philip Cumpston
> JHL Consultants Pty Ltd

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting date Range on a report
Hi Philip,
I would use the Window Manager's Init Method, Priority,First.

HTH

Quote:

--
Jim Katz
Certified Clarion Developer

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting date Range on a report

Bummer!
I am trying out the abc templates. Anyone got any ideas?
Phil

Quote:

>Phil

>If you are using the legacy templates try Procedure Setup. Avoiding
>ABC at present.

>David

>> G'day all,
>> I have been trying to work out how to implement a date range function
>> interactively in CW 4
>> The embed point I was using for CW2003 seems to be unavailable.
>> Where is it best to call a Getdaterange lookup window in order to
>> enter the data and so limit the output of the report?

>> Phil Cumpston

>> Philip Cumpston
>> JHL Consultants Pty Ltd

Philip Cumpston
JHL Consultants Pty Ltd

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting date Range on a report
G'day Jim - it works fine!
 init
 |__(),BYTE
     |__ Call Procedure as Lookup           GetDateRange - a window
with global Startdate and Blobal Enddate
not subtle, but works fine ;-)
Phil

Quote:

>Hi Philip,
>I would use the Window Manager's Init Method, Priority,First.

>HTH

>> G'day all,
>> I have been trying to work out how to implement a date range function
>> interactively in CW 4
>> The embed point I was using for CW2003 seems to be unavailable.
>> Where is it best to call a Getdaterange lookup window in order to
>> enter the data and so limit the output of the report?

>> Phil Cumpston

>> Philip Cumpston
>> JHL Consultants Pty Ltd

>--
>Jim Katz
>Certified Clarion Developer
>CTO iTradeZone,Inc.
>http://www.iag.net/~jimkatz/
>Using Clarion for Windows
>Always looking for the simpler solution.

Philip Cumpston
JHL Consultants Pty Ltd

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems generating a report with a date range

2. Newbie Question - Report based on range of dates

3. ni reports: issue with Set Report Font.vi

4. coding a date range

5. DB Date Range Field Type

6. Help: Need all changes in a date-range

7. CW Browse Template Date Range & ODBC

8. Need help on date range fot sales tax

9. HELP: SQL ODBC date range, 2nd post

10. changing date range from print station

11. Remove or Delete : range of dates