dock a window to desktop
Author Message
 dock a window to desktop

How can I make a window that can dock to the windows desktop?  Actually
forcing other windows to size them selves around it when maximized?
Essentially like what the start button task bar does.. and what the toolbars
you can make like the quick launch toolbars.  Like in the window editor of
Clarion the control toolbox and the alignment toolbox, they can be docked to
the sides or top of the application frame.  I am unsure of even knowing how
to accomplish that, So any help there would be appreciated as well.  Many
thanks in advance.

Scott Tabor

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 dock a window to desktop
Using C5, you can use window{prop:docked}

--
Best regards
James Cooke

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Loosing icons on docked window

2. pythonwin crash when moving docking window.

3. Dock/Hide windows in w95 anyone?

4. New desktop shortcut and window display at windows startup

5. desktop icons in Windows disappear

6. Put Icon On Windows Desktop / Start menu

7. Centering Window on Desktop (VA 4.02)

8. X-Windows Virtual Desktop problem in VisualWorks 1.0rA

9. Help How to create a desktop like Window?

10. Windows desktop environment revesed

11. Thread management from Windows 95 Desktop

12. Creating an Shortcut Icon on the Windows Desktop