Super Dialer From Mitten Software
Author Message
 Super Dialer From Mitten Software

Hi all,
I am wondering if anyone is using the super dialer template from Mitten
Software.

I installed it and the test.app that came with it works fine.  But when
I put in on my app, it always returns the -1 error (can not access com
port).  I have tried everything, and triple checked, but no go.

Mitten could not help, so I am wondering if anybody here is using it
and had a similar problem.

Don Harvey
Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.
Kansas City MO

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Super Dialer From Mitten Software

Hi Don,

Quote:
> I installed it and the test.app that came with it works fine.  But when
> I put in on my app, it always returns the -1 error (can not access com
> port).  I have tried everything, and triple checked, but no go.

Don't know the product, but could it be that some other program is
accessing the com port as well, like a fax software or Trumpet etc...?

Best regards,
|                     Arnor Baldvinsson                            |
|     Mail address:  Vestergade 24, 7770 Vestervig, Denmark        |
| e-mail:                          Web sites:                      |

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Super Import/Import Template from Mitten

2. Mitten Software now supporting DEF and DET

3. BITTEN BY MITTEN SOFTWARE

4. Mitten Software is expanding!

5. Mitten Software

6. Paying Mitten Software for passwords

7. Mitten Software Import/Export Template

8. The Mitten Software Clarion Book

9. Mitten Software RAD Applications Shells

10. SUPER HOMEPAGE BY VDV-SOFTWARE

11. Super Tagging and Super Invoice

12. super super ?