CW2.003 - hand coded reports compile warning - help!
Author Message
 CW2.003 - hand coded reports compile warning - help!

OK - so I finally went Arnor's route and started hand coding reports
(well - actually - first I designed them as reports, then cut/paste
the code to a source procedure, but, I digress..)

On compile - I get two types of warning messages - which I choose to
ignore, and the reports work fine. I'd like to get rid of the warnings
since they offend my sense that I know what I'm doing :-)

The two types of errors are (and I'll see lots of them for each
report):

Warning: Ignoring EQUATE redefinition: ?somefieldname

and

Warning: Label duplicated, second used: ?someotherfieldname

I've checked my code - and I don't SEE duplicates, and I'm not at all
sure what the redefinition message means..

HELP!

TIA!

====================================
        Don Eilenberger

====================================
NOTE - above is a no-spam sig.. replace "^" with
"_" to email to me!
====================================
"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could
produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the

Sat, 04 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Choosing field via hand-code CW2.003

2. Create string on report in CW2.003

3. CW2.003 - strange report behavior

4. CW2.003 Report Writer Purchase.

5. Compile Error linking 32-bit .exe, CW2.003

6. CW2.003 - dynamic sort on a report?

7. CW2.003 Report Writer - Using variable for file path/name

8. Creating report fields at runtime in CW2.003

9. CW2.003 report problem

10. E-Mail CW2.003 Reports

11. CW2.003 - yet another report designer bug?

12. Right Alignment Problem in CW2.003 report