PROP:Wallpaper and PROP:Icon
Author Message
 PROP:Wallpaper and PROP:Icon

Rather than send a number of files (graphics), I tend to prefer linking the
resources into the EXE and use the PROP command to set the properties as
opposed to the reference in the WINDOW structure.

Although this has worked well in the past, I have an application in C4 in
which the PROP:Wallpaper and PROP:Icon commands appear to have no affect. I
get no compiler errors, but the desired affect is not realized at run time.

Anyone else experienced this?

Sam

Mon, 06 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ABC Template support for AppFrame{PROP:Wallpaper} and AppFrame{PROP:Icon}

2. Questions on setting PROP:ICON, PROP:ToolTip

3. PROP:Sql or PROP:SqlFilter

4. Help with PROP:WITHNEXT / PROP:WITHPRIOR please

5. Obtain Prop:SQLFilter from Prop:Filter ??

6. PROP:SelStart,PROP:Selend ?

7. PROP:LineCount and PROP:Line are broken!

8. PROP:KEY & PROP:Range

9. Prop:Label & Prop:Name with CW5b

10. PROP:Width, PROP:XPos anomalies

11. PROP:Icon and toolbar