Date:          Mon, 30 Dec 1996 11:06:29 +0200
Subject:       Senders mail-adress??

  The new listserver hides the senders mailadress, would it be possible to
  have both cw-talk and the sender?

  Regards,
  Marius Roeksund

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stephen Oh
Astute Computer Pty Ltd
Perth, Australia

Tel: +61 9 248 9292
Fax: +61 9 248 9293

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 (Fwd) Senders mail-adress??

Using Microsoft Internet Mail 3.0 v4.70 this is what I see when reading
your message:

Sounds like this could be a Pegasus Mail problem, or an incompatibility
that's causing the change in the list server.

What happens if you do a reply; do you get the correct To: and CC:
information filled in by Pegasus Mail? If not, perhaps you can use
something similar to: in MSIMail if you right-click on the message header a
dialog box opens with a "Details" tab that includes the entire routing of
the message, and you can highlight, right-click (or use Ctrl-C) and copy
any address in that routing, then paste it into the reply header; is there
an equivalent in Pegasus Mail? Not real convenient, but a possible
work-around until the real problem you're having is solved.

Ron Ogg
----------

Quote:

> Subject: (Fwd) Senders mail-adress??
> Date: Thursday, January 2, 1997 8:08 AM

> Me too,
> I use Pegasus Mail and since the new list server been running the

> I would be much happier if it gave the senders address instead.

> thanks

Mon, 21 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Senders mail-adress??

2. Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

3. [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

4. Finding senders e-mail addressfor virus mail, Filtering

5. [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

6. Is relevant bulk-mal the same as SPAM mail, senders reply

7. mail failed, returning to sender

8. [Mailer-Daemon@ignoramus.co.uk: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

9. Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

10. Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

11. mail failed, returning to sender

12. Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender