New web site & Free Utility
Author Message
 New web site & Free Utility

Dear Jesus,

I recently browsed your site it has a very nice design....

My first visit was with Netscape...   About one inch of the far right of
your site was not visible...  and the horizontal adjustment bar would
not adjust far enough to view it
that's where your down load buttons are located...

When I came back with explorer all was well...

Just thought I would mention it, if by chance you were not aware...

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 02:14:48 GMT
 New web site & Free Utility
Hi Mike,

No I did not know...I don't use Netscape.  I'll check it out.

Thanks,
Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc
www.gitanosoftware.com
www.g-reg.com
www.rentracksoft.com
www.timetracksoft.com
www.printracksoft.com

Quote:
> Dear Jesus,

> I recently browsed your site it has a very nice design....

> My first visit was with Netscape...   About one inch of the far right of
> your site was not visible...  and the horizontal adjustment bar would
> not adjust far enough to view it
> that's where your down load buttons are located...

> When I came back with explorer all was well...

> Just thought I would mention it, if by chance you were not aware...

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:32:36 GMT

1. New Web Site Address & Email

2. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

3. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

4. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

5. Intel Secrets -- new web site, dozens of new features

6. Web site for OS/VS2 MVS Utilities?

7. request: web site copy utility

8. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

9. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

10. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

11. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

12. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL