Clarion 2.1 memo question
Author Message
 Clarion 2.1 memo question

Hello Gang,

How do I use a memo in a report without it using a blank line for each
record when there is no memo for that record?

Thanks and regards,

kerry McNally

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:08:58 GMT
 Clarion 2.1 memo question
Hi Kelly,
I allways work handcoded, don't know how you work
Maybe this helps,
Jack

In Data Section
===========
Memo DETAIL
      STRING('The Prompt
:'),AT(150,250),USE(?String1),TRN,FONT(,,,FONT:bold,CHARSET:ANSI)
      TEXT,AT(2021,250,5200,500),USE(File:Memo),RESIZE
  END

In processed Code
=============
IF CLIP(File:Memo) <> '' THEN PRINT(RPT:Memo).

Quote:
> Hello Gang,

> How do I use a memo in a report without it using a blank line for each
> record when there is no memo for that record?

> Thanks and regards,

> kerry McNally

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:38:48 GMT
 Clarion 2.1 memo question
Put the memo field in its own detail structure on the report and print only
when memo field is non-blank.

Regards Peter

Quote:
> Hello Gang,

> How do I use a memo in a report without it using a blank line for each
> record when there is no memo for that record?

> Thanks and regards,

> kerry McNally

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:52:35 GMT

1. Clarion 2.1 Batch 10 - Memo Problems

2. Clarion for DOS 2.1 Memo Field Problem

3. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

4. Question on Clarion 2.1

5. Clarion 2.1 for dos question

6. Conversione programma da clarion 2.1 a Clarion 5

7. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

8. Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

9. Converting 2.1 memo fields to Access

10. Converting 2.1 MEMO fields to C4c Legacy

11. CPD 2.1 / Memo Fields / Conversion

12. Memo field in CPD 2.1