Browse - Field Entry Lookup
Author Message
 Browse - Field Entry Lookup

I have a browse screen. On one of the tabs I have a locator which uses a
field entry look. If i try and lookup the entry with a lookup control it
does not populate the entry. Is there a way around this.

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:30:29 GMT

1. Disabling Field Lookup for a Conditionally disabled entry field

2. Browse list box lookup field and edit inplace

3. problems with search entry fields in browses

4. Browse with entry fields

5. search in a browse with a entry field

6. How to update Browse table from entry field?

7. Browse w/entry fields

8. Browse w/entry fields

9. Restricting certain character entry in an Entry field

10. validation of entry fields, keyboard navigation of entries

11. Change Entry Fields To String Fields.

12. Entry Field on non Key Field