'Pre' attribute
Author Message
 'Pre' attribute

Am I missing something, or is there no way you can set the 'Pre' attribute
when defining a queue from within the local data of a procedure.

I know I can set up the queue manually from within the data definition
embed point of the procedure but I can't then seem to access its elements
from a list box.

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

TIA

Simon Webb

Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 'Pre' attribute

You are missing something.
Although the PRE attribute cannot be set directly, you can set it by editing
the local data as text. Define your queue in the normal way (via the
application generator windows), and then go into the text and add the PRE
attribute.

ie:
TabTable        QUEUE,PRE(TabT)
will work

Quote:

> Am I missing something, or is there no way you can set the 'Pre' attribute
> when defining a queue from within the local data of a procedure.

Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. pre-PEP for optional 'pass'

2. Making the attribute 'self' preferred

3. 'Out of attribute space' error

4. Eiffel's attributes (was: Kent Beck's List)

5. Attributes 'Version and 'Body_Version

6. Strange Attribute Errors from 'frozen' exe

7. AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute

8. DerivVar instance has no attribute '__float__'

9. XmlprocDriver instance has no attribute 'feed'

10. AttributeError: 'getopt' module has no attribute 'GetoptError'

11. 'os' mudule has no attribute 'waitpid' Error during make install

12. sys.argv[0] - 'module' object has no attribute 'argv'