CW apps DDE -> Word/Office 97
Author Message
 CW apps DDE -> Word/Office 97

I have an app. witch is sending DDE calls to Word.  It works fine, but I
have problems with the command for maximize Word if the DDE- channel is
active.  Is it anyone who know what the command in Word (Office 97) is to do
this ? It seems more difficult to find these commands after MS only use VB
as macro language in Off.97.

--
Dag B. Hildre

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CW apps DDE -> Word/Office 97
Hi!!

I'm sure this is not the answer you expected, but have you tried QuickDDE??
I did some hard hand coded DDE and found out that QuickDDE saves me a lot of
time.

Best Regards,

--
JUAN MANUEL MEDINA JIMENEZ
Programador Analista - Programming Analyst

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CW apps DDE -> Word/Office 97

--
Dag B. Hildre
Advisor as, Sandefjord

Quote:
>Hi!!

>I'm sure this is not the answer you expected, but have you tried QuickDDE??
>I did some hard hand coded DDE and found out that QuickDDE saves me a lot
of
>time.

What is QuickDDE ?  I am using CW2003, and as far as I know there is no such
statement/function called QuickDDE in ver 2003.

Dagf Bj?rnar Hildre

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CW apps DDE -> Word/Office 97
It's a template you need to purchase from either TS or Princen
(http://www.Princen-IT.nl/Clarion/) for $99US.

HTH

Al

Quote:

> What is QuickDDE ?  I am using CW2003, and as far as I know there is no such
> statement/function called QuickDDE in ver 2003.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion DDE and Office 97

2. Office 97 and DDE

3. How uses DDE in C5 PE with Microsoft Office 97 Excel

4. Toolbars like Office 97 in CW ?

5. DDE commands to Word in Off 97

6. C5 EE, DDE and Word 97

7. DDE Command reference for MS Office / MS Word

8. CW DDE to Office

9. dBase (Clipper) <-> Word 97

10. Word 97 and word 2000 - calling from clarion - HELP

11. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

12. CW dde Word