close exe form another exe
Author Message
 close exe form another exe

hi,
I work with c55 (legacy) and tray form one exe (app) close another exe.
How can i do this,

Thanks,regards

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:08:06 GMT
 close exe form another exe
Use the postmessage and findwindow API's
http://www.clarionfoundry.com/p.aspx?p=10377

Kind regards,
James Cooke
http://www.clarionfoundry.com - a concise technical reference for Clarion
Programmers
http://63.99.156.24/

> hi,
> I work with c55 (legacy) and tray form one exe (app) close another exe.
> How can i do this,

> Thanks,regards

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:49:03 GMT
 close exe form another exe
That works

thaks, James

Quote:
> Use the postmessage and findwindow API's
> http://www.clarionfoundry.com/p.aspx?p=10377

> --
> --
> Kind regards,
> James Cooke
> http://www.clarionfoundry.com - a concise technical reference for Clarion
> Programmers
> http://63.99.156.24/

> > hi,
> > I work with c55 (legacy) and tray form one exe (app) close another exe.
> > How can i do this,

> > Thanks,regards

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:31:42 GMT

1. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

2. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

3. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

4. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

5. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

6. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

7. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

8. Running one EXE from another EXE

9. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

10. GPF in EXE calling EXE

11. EXE + DLL ----> EXE

12. What are C5CPPX.EXE, C5NCP.EXE, etc ?