Group or Segclass exceeds 64K
Author Message
 Group or Segclass exceeds 64K

Link error: Group or Segclass exceeds 64K
A brand new message for me from C4 after I tried to compile my new
project.
What can I do about that ?

Thanks in advance
Denis

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Group or Segclass exceeds 64K
Hi Denis,
This is a problem when building 16bit apps that have to many classes in
the ABC libraries. You can either move some of the classes out of the
libsrc directory or move your app to 32 bit.

HTH

Quote:

--
! Jim Katz
! Certified Clarion Developer

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Group or Segclass exceeds 64K
Hi Denis

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 06:57:47 +0200, "Denis Mi?evi?"

Quote:

>Link error: Group or Segclass exceeds 64K
>A brand new message for me from C4 after I tried to compile my new
>project.
>What can I do about that ?

>Thanks in advance
>Denis

You may have a Form or something with many controls on it (tabs,
listboxes and so on, Try to remove some of these and rearrange it a
little bit. This usual solves the problem for me.
-
Best Regards

Rolf A. Olsen

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Group or Segclass exceeds 64K

2. Link Error: Group or Segclass exceeds 64K

3. Link Error: Group or Segclass exceeds 64K ?

4. Group or Segclass exceeds 64K

5. Link error - Group or Segclass exceeds 64k

6. Group or Segclass exceeds 64k

7. CW2001.01 REPOST - Link Error: Group or Segclass exceeds 64K

8. Any tips on 'Group or Segclass exceeds 64K' error under 16 bit build?

9. CW2001.01 HELP! "Link Error: Group or SegClass exceeds 64K"

10. SegClass exceeds 64K?

11. Group or Segclass exceeds 64 K

12. More info about error: group or segclass exceeds 64 K