Having multiple languages for same application
Author Message
 Having multiple languages for same application

I have an application that I would like to translate from danish to english, but I would
like to only maintin one set of sourcecode.

I have heard of a product called CW Translate. Does anyone maintain a project with
multiple languages with this ?

Do you maintain a project with multiple languages in other ways ?

PS. Many of my text are inserted in templates. Does that make a difference ?

Thanks in advance

--

Sincerely yours / Med venlig hilsen

Soeren Dalby

       /\           Dalby Data
      /  \
     /    \         Sneppevej 15, st. th.
   DALBY DATA       2400 Copenhagen NV
     \    /         Denmark
      \  /
       \/           Telephone (International +45) 40 96 00 89
                    Telefax   (International +45) 31 86 09 20

                    Internet homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VCS question: Ramifications of having multiple projects in a single subdirectory

2. I'm having problems in a GOOP application with multiple...

3. Multiple applications and one dictionary

4. One Application - Multiple Dictionaries

5. Multiple application from the same .app

6. Multiple Application Instances

7. Preventing multiple use of application

8. Preventing Multiple VO Application Instances.

9. Sharing VISA Resources With Multiple Application Instances

10. Interpolation between multiple modules of an application.

11. funnel : helping move applications to multiple processors

12. Multiple scripts in an application