How to Change Title Bar colour?
Author Message
 How to Change Title Bar colour?

I want to change Title Bar colour (only in my App) while other windows
stay in default colours.
Is it possible to change Title Bar Colour and how to do that?
Could some child windows have own colours?
Or could whole app change Title Bar colours and not use Windows 3.11 or
95 settings?

Thanks

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing forms title bar font

2. Title Bar Color - How Do I Change?

3. Changing an external apps title-bar

4. how to change labview default program icon on title bars

5. Change text it title bar

6. Need to change the icon in the title bar of a Tk() window

7. changing icons in title bar

8. Changing top level window title bar colors?

9. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

10. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

11. NetExpress: Icon in title bar / task bar

12. Colour of Text in Status Bar