problem with prodomus financial library
Author Message
 problem with prodomus financial library

Wondering if anybody has an idea on this.

I am suddenly getting an odd error at the beginning of the link stage on my
app:
[sw.map 1,1] Link Error: Object Record not supported in FINMSG.OBJ

A dialog box pops up saying:
Error(6): cif$fileclose   The handle is invalid.

SW.MAP contains this text:
Object record not supported in FINMSG.OBJ
9D FIXUPP 32   51
 Self-Rel Ofs32 Offset:   A[ 1 P2] Frame GR[1] Taget
EX[16(Cla$StackINSTRING)]
 Seg-Rel  Ofs32 Offset:   0[F0  0] Frame SI[ F0Not supported

FINMSG.OBJ does NOT exist on my system, I did a fresh install to make sure
it wasn't just deleted.

I have tried reinstalling the template, setting it to link local and dll
using the template global setting, everything I know of and I'm at a loss.

I also tried compiling from another machine (separate installations
completely), and I got the same error.  This is the first time in a few
months that I've compiled this app with PDFin stuff enabled, was in the
process of rewriting the app, was adding to it bit by bit, now it won't
compile and I'm pulling my hair out!

Using C55EE latest patch, ABC app.
XP Pro service pack 1.
And I did register the ABC version's .tpl.

Thanks!!!

Chris Bordeman
504-733-8311 ext. 37

Sun, 22 May 2005 17:20:51 GMT
 problem with prodomus financial library
problem solved, prodomus sent me an updated .lib w/o the extra .obj
reference.

Quote:
> Wondering if anybody has an idea on this.

> I am suddenly getting an odd error at the beginning of the link stage on
my
> app:
> [sw.map 1,1] Link Error: Object Record not supported in FINMSG.OBJ

> A dialog box pops up saying:
> Error(6): cif$fileclose   The handle is invalid.

> SW.MAP contains this text:
> Object record not supported in FINMSG.OBJ
> 9D FIXUPP 32   51
>  Self-Rel Ofs32 Offset:   A[ 1 P2] Frame GR[1] Taget
> EX[16(Cla$StackINSTRING)]
>  Seg-Rel  Ofs32 Offset:   0[F0  0] Frame SI[ F0Not supported

> FINMSG.OBJ does NOT exist on my system, I did a fresh install to make sure
> it wasn't just deleted.

> I have tried reinstalling the template, setting it to link local and dll
> using the template global setting, everything I know of and I'm at a loss.

> I also tried compiling from another machine (separate installations
> completely), and I got the same error.  This is the first time in a few
> months that I've compiled this app with PDFin stuff enabled, was in the
> process of rewriting the app, was adding to it bit by bit, now it won't
> compile and I'm pulling my hair out!

> Using C55EE latest patch, ABC app.
> XP Pro service pack 1.
> And I did register the ABC version's .tpl.

> Thanks!!!

> Chris Bordeman
> 504-733-8311 ext. 37

Mon, 23 May 2005 04:03:34 GMT

1. Problems with Prodomus File Drop

2. Problem by installing the PRODOMUS One Touch Date Tools for CLARION 5.5ee (full version)

3. Wanted (1.3.1): financial partner to develop accounting libraries

4. Financial Library Help??

5. financial library

6. Financial / banking class libraries in Ada95 / Ada83

7. Wanted (1.4.1): financial partner to develop accounting libraries

8. Need library of Tcl financial functions

9. Class library for financial area?

10. Prodomus PDDrops

11. ProDomus Date Template

12. Prodomus Help Requested