Need quick Answer - must finish project today.
Author Message
 Need quick Answer - must finish project today.

I need to change the tab order on a form update, based on a condition in cw4
app. I have done this before but can't remember where to put the code.  No
reference to this in cw4 documentation.
susan

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need quick Answer - must finish project today.
Susan,

If you mean based on an entry in a field you need to then go to either
Control A or Control B then in the Accepted event for the calidation field
you can:

if CurrentVar = something
  select(?ControlA)
else
  select(?ControlB)
.

Steve B.
[Team Topspeed]

Quote:
>I need to change the tab order on a form update, based on a condition in
cw4
>app. I have done this before but can't remember where to put the code.  No
>reference to this in cw4 documentation.
>susan

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need quick Answer - must finish project today.
not exactly that.  I am returning from an button that does a calculation.  I
want the next entry to back at the top(first entry) field.  I will try what you
suggested.  I will post it it worked.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need quick Answer - must finish project today.
If you have the calculations in same Window    Like Button
You can Put after the Calculation Select(FirstEntryVariable) followed
Display and cycle
I think is good Idea or Not ?

TARBABY 52 escribi en mensaje

Quote:
>not exactly that.  I am returning from an button that does a calculation.
>want the next entry to back at the top(first entry) field.  I will try what
you
>suggested.  I will post it it worked.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need QUICK answer to ODBC question...

2. HELP... Need QUICK answer on package

3. OOA of a large already finished project

4. Finish my C5/MS-SQL Project - Houston, TX

5. JASM Assembler Project almost finished

6. The CD-ROM project deadline is today

7. quick newbie question on variables. please answer

8. Question and Answer from the GNU-COBOL project

9. Need help finishing up IPAddress control

10. Acquistion finished, now need to look at data..

11. I NEED HELP WITH AN ERROR I GET IN THIS ASSIGNMENT I AM CLOSE TO FINISHING

12. HELP!! I need to finish this program