Virtual Reality
Author Message
 Virtual Reality

I was wondering if anyone has used (or can use) Clarion to develop a VR
application.  I am looking to develop one that allows the user to
'walk-thru' a town/building etc.  I wouls also like to incorporate
voice/music.  If Clarion can not be used, perhaps you could point me in
the proper direction for development tools.

Thanks!

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:35:52 GMT
 Virtual Reality
Check out www.k2vi.com

I don't think I'm outrightly lying when I say that's pretty close to VR and
they use Clarion.  (Pretty sure)

Quote:
> I was wondering if anyone has used (or can use) Clarion to develop a VR
> application.  I am looking to develop one that allows the user to
> 'walk-thru' a town/building etc.  I wouls also like to incorporate
> voice/music.  If Clarion can not be used, perhaps you could point me in
> the proper direction for development tools.

> Thanks!

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:44:48 GMT
 Virtual Reality
I'm generating graphs and walking through buildings using a vrml
superset inside of a CW55ee program.
I've had to build 'C' wrapper dlls around a MSVC++ class library that
has over 13,000 exposed methods.
This was a major addon feature to an existing Clarion application,
otherwise I believe that it would be easier to work in MSVC++ directly,
assuming that you are OK with MFC.

Mark Goldberg

Quote:
> I was wondering if anyone has used (or can use) Clarion to develop a
VR
> application.  I am looking to develop one that allows the user to
> 'walk-thru' a town/building etc.  I wouls also like to incorporate
> voice/music.  If Clarion can not be used, perhaps you could point me
in
> the proper direction for development tools.

> Thanks!

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:38:45 GMT

1. virtual REALITY - more REALITY

2. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

3. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

4. SmallTalk, Self, etc. used in Virtual Reality

5. Virtual Reality Programming

6. virtual reality type app, help!

7. My Virtual Reality system

8. CD-ROM - VRML lion - a Virtual Reality programmers resource

9. Virtual Reality Assistantship

10. TUTORIALS: automated graphics, virtual reality, visual languages

11. Virtual Reality Toolbox for MATLAB - Interactive Demo