Window Shortcut called from APP
Author Message
 Window Shortcut called from APP

Is it possible to have a window's shortcut called from an application.  I have
a button that I have classified as action= run program.  I would like to have
it run a windows shortcut, ie. shor#28c.LNK.  Is this possible since it is not
an .exe file???

I am using ABC with C4
Susan

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. New desktop shortcut and window display at windows startup

2. Win2K Clipper app with mouse and properties of shortcut

3. Calling Simon Kemp Re: Clarion app as Window Shell

4. Focus in clipper application after calling windows app

5. How to call windows program from clipper app?

6. calling ruby from Window App

7. tcl/tk 8.0 problem with Windows app that calls tcl/tk script

8. CALLING SHORTCUT IN DIALUP NETWORKING

9. Shortcuts for Windows

10. Solving Windows shortcuts

11. windows shortcuts

12. windows shortcuts