'Application Still Active'
Author Message
 'Application Still Active'

Hello,

I have written a small program in CW2.0.  It loads in the users startup
group with no problem.  The problem that i can't get around is when the
user quits windows, windows returns an error: 'Application Still
Active', which of course is referring to the app i wrote, and is
running.

Is there any way to change this so that the application will
automatically shut down when windows shuts down?

Thanks,

Geoffrey

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 'Application Still Active'

Quote:

> Hello,

> I have written a small program in CW2.0.  It loads in the users startup
> group with no problem.  The problem that i can't get around is when the
> user quits windows, windows returns an error: 'Application Still
> Active', which of course is referring to the app i wrote, and is
> running.

> Is there any way to change this so that the application will
> automatically shut down when windows shuts down?

> Thanks,

> Geoffrey

Nevermind,  i found what i was looking for.

Thanks anyway.

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 'Application Still Active'

On ftp.icetips.com, in the incoming directory, look for shutdn12.zip.

hth,

-Jeff

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:03:44 -0800, Geoffrey Janes

Quote:

>Hello,

>I have written a small program in CW2.0.  It loads in the users startup
>group with no problem.  The problem that i can't get around is when the
>user quits windows, windows returns an error: 'Application Still
>Active', which of course is referring to the app i wrote, and is
>running.

>Is there any way to change this so that the application will
>automatically shut down when windows shuts down?

>Thanks,

>Geoffrey

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed(CW)(Compuserve)]
(CW2002, DET 2.2, RPM, PwrBrw, CPCS, PDLookup, UlTree, G-Reg, etc.) Since 1991
J & S Software Co.  http://www.deltanet.com/users/jslarve
(CIS: 73501,1323) Using Agent .99g and loving it!

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. s'ACTIVE vs s'EVENT??

2. Adding 'Applescriptability' to a RB application

3. Using 'C' for Safety-Critical Applications

4. Linking cobol into a 'C' application

5. Testing a Process to see if it's active in Win9x

6. Italy's Active Software to distribute Valentina Products

7. Anyone used JazzAge's Active-X maker?

8. active x made on win95 won't run on win 2000/xp

9. stream('file','c','seek ='x) problem

10. Aldec's Active VHDL protection

11. Aldec's Active-VHDL Behavorial Simulator-Thanx

12. Aldec's Active-VHDL Behavorial Simulator