PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Author Message
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion

Hi

We are interested in using SNMP on Clarion, but we have no idea how to
do that, Is there some API to handle this?

Regards

Sat, 21 May 2005 01:37:49 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Heavenes Jean - NetTalk from www.capesoft.com
Hope That Helps.
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

Quote:
> Hi

> We are interested in using SNMP on Clarion, but we have no idea how to
> do that, Is there some API to handle this?

> Regards

Sat, 21 May 2005 00:48:54 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
There are 11 responses to this question at 'comp.lang.clarion' at
'news.softvelocity.com'

Quote:
> Hi

> We are interested in using SNMP on Clarion, but we have no idea how to
> do that, Is there some API to handle this?

> Regards

Sun, 22 May 2005 09:34:49 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Thanks Roberto,

But I didn't find nothing about SNMP on NETTalk, Could you help me?
By the way, Isn't there a WinAPI in order to perform that?

P.S. Sorry, but aren't you confusing SNMP to SMTP?

Regards

Quote:

> Heavenes Jean - NetTalk from www.capesoft.com
> Hope That Helps.
> Roberto Artigas Jr.
> Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
> Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

>>Hi

>>We are interested in using SNMP on Clarion, but we have no idea how to
>>do that, Is there some API to handle this?

>>Regards

Sat, 21 May 2005 07:48:24 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Heavenes Jean - Download their NetTalk demo.

There is an actual screen the works with the newsgroup (SNMP) stuff. I have
not worked with it. But if you send an email to Bruce I am sure he can point
you in the right direction. Or he can tell you that I misunderstood
something and need to re-read the documentation.

And there is probably a set of Windows API calls to deal with it. I have not
worked with it though.

And there is no need to apologize. I take no offense about being questioned
if I am confused. I might very well be. Sometimes it does happen. Has to do
with long development hours, insane presures, and very little sleep. It is
also related to me not realizing that I better take the fingers off the
keyboard when I am borderline functional and in need of a break. And
confusion happens to all of us at one time or another.

Hope That Helps.

Roberto Artigas Jr.
Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

Quote:
> Thanks Roberto,

> But I didn't find nothing about SNMP on NETTalk, Could you help me?
> By the way, Isn't there a WinAPI in order to perform that?

> P.S. Sorry, but aren't you confusing SNMP to SMTP?

> Regards

> > Heavenes Jean - NetTalk from www.capesoft.com
> > Hope That Helps.
> > Roberto Artigas Jr.
> > Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
> > Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

> >>Hi

> >>We are interested in using SNMP on Clarion, but we have no idea how to
> >>do that, Is there some API to handle this?

> >>Regards

Sat, 21 May 2005 07:26:48 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion

Quote:
> Has to do with long development hours, insane presures, and very little

sleep.

Sleep?  SLeep?   SLEEP?????

Your getting SLEEP???

Oh Roberto ... and to think - we had such high hopes for you !

;-)

Charles Edmonds

Sat, 21 May 2005 08:05:50 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Look at IPworks.  They have a toolkit for it.  Never used it with clarion
though.

Tim

Quote:
> Hi

> We are interested in using SNMP on Clarion, but we have no idea how to
> do that, Is there some API to handle this?

> Regards

Sat, 21 May 2005 09:56:13 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Heavenes Charles - I have not worked my way up to master clarion programmer.
My understanding is those types never get any sleep since they do not need
any.
They keep going on.
Enjoy!
Roberto Artigas Jr.
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Quote:

> > Has to do with long development hours, insane presures, and very little
> sleep.

> Sleep?  SLeep?   SLEEP?????

> Your getting SLEEP???

> Oh Roberto ... and to think - we had such high hopes for you !

> ;-)

> Charles Edmonds

Sat, 21 May 2005 11:39:31 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Hi Roberto,

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:39:31 -0600, "Roberto Artigas Jr"

Quote:

>My understanding is those types never get any sleep since they do not need
>any.

Well, I'll never be one then<g>  Anything less than 8 hours of sleep
and I go downhill fast!

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

ICQ:  113314380

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:32:59 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion

Quote:
> Well, I'll never be one then<g>  Anything less than 8 hours of sleep
> and I go downhill fast!

I realize now that I've been ignoring the "3 rules to live by":

#1 - Never get less than 12 hours of sleep.

#2 - Never play cards with a guy who has the same last name as a city.

#3 - Never, and I mean never, get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a
dagger anywhere on her body.

;-)

Charles

Sun, 22 May 2005 02:25:36 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion

Quote:
> Heavenes Charles - I have not worked my way up to master clarion
programmer.
> My understanding is those types never get any sleep since they do not need
any.

> They keep going on.

Me neither.
I keep training myself to go without sleep, but every time I get close to
succeeding I get so tired I fall asleep.

I do believe that hard work pays off however.

I had a friend who worked his way up on a fishing boat.
He started out as an apprentice - baiting hooks for the tourists.
... now he's a MASTER... <grin>

Charles

Sun, 22 May 2005 02:29:44 GMT
 PLEASE - SNMP on Clarion
Hmmm

My father once told me of a Scotsman who was training his sheep to go
without food. He gave it a little less each day - but before it was fully
trained it died....

--
best wishes

Eric Churton
The Simsoft Templates for plug-in on-screen keyboards and keypads,pop-up
calculator and calendar and more
The Simpad Templates: Wizard to create your own touchscreen keyboard
The Simshape Templates for different shaped and colored buttons
http://www.simsoft.co.za

Quote:

> > Heavenes Charles - I have not worked my way up to master clarion
> programmer.
> > My understanding is those types never get any sleep since they do not
need
> any.

> > They keep going on.

> Me neither.
> I keep training myself to go without sleep, but every time I get close to
> succeeding I get so tired I fall asleep.

> I do believe that hard work pays off however.

> I had a friend who worked his way up on a fishing boat.
> He started out as an apprentice - baiting hooks for the tourists.
> ... now he's a MASTER... <grin>

> Charles

Sun, 22 May 2005 14:03:20 GMT

 [ 17 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. Clarion V.V and SNMP

2. Clarion and SNMP

3. SNMP ocx or llib for Clarion?

4. SNMP in Clarion

5. look for tcl scripts to support SNMP Research's SNMP stack

6. COBOL SNMP help please

7. Please Please Help - Clarion External Report Wrtter

8. please, please, please, please, help

10. HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....

11. @@@@@@@@ SQL v/s Clarion(Help PLEASE ) @@@@@@@@

12. Clarion Survey- Please Participate