browse-form-browse and eip
Author Message
 browse-form-browse and eip

I need to place a child file browse on the update form of a parent record.
To make things more difficult, the child browse needs to use edit in
place -- I don't want a form at all for the child browse.

I can place a file browsing list box on the form, but I don't get the update
buttons nor do I get an eip manager.  Does anyone know how I can get all the
functionality of a browse (update buttons and eip manager) when not choosing
a clarion browse template?

using C5b, ABC, 32-bit

Thanks.

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 browse-form-browse and eip
belay that order number one... I guess the coffee hadn't kicked in yet.  :)

Quote:
> I need to place a child file browse on the update form of a parent record.
> To make things more difficult, the child browse needs to use edit in
> place -- I don't want a form at all for the child browse.

> I can place a file browsing list box on the form, but I don't get the
update
> buttons nor do I get an eip manager.  Does anyone know how I can get all
the
> functionality of a browse (update buttons and eip manager) when not
choosing
> a clarion browse template?

> using C5b, ABC, 32-bit

> Thanks.

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with EIP browse on a form

2. Parent form cleared when EIP child browse

3. Browse On Form Reads Entire Range Instead of a Single Browse Page

4. refreshing browse box on form from parent browse

5. browse on a form;form not saved

6. Trouble with copy on EIP Browse

7. Copy Button On EIP Browse

8. Child Field in EIP Browse

9. EIP Targets - Browse use

10. Browse EIP

11. Num Lock on EIP browse

12. Where does SQL go to update EIP Browse