Converting Clarion file to .dbf file
Author Message
 Converting Clarion file to .dbf file

I can convert it with the CCVT.exe but can i do this from code?
I would like to convert this in the "back" without the user using the ccvt
program.
Is it possible?

Thanks,Franky

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Clarion file to .dbf file
You can call the CCVT in batch mode from your program with RUN.

RUN('ccvt.exe clarion Clafile.dart DbaseII DBFFile.dbf  /V')

parameters: input type
                        input file name
                        output type
                        output filename
                        /V - dont show the CCVT screen

HTH
--
Regards !
Udo Cizelj

Quote:
>I can convert it with the CCVT.exe but can i do this from code?
>I would like to convert this in the "back" without the user using the ccvt
>program.
>Is it possible?

>Thanks,Franky

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Clarion file to .dbf file
Hello All.
It depends on Clarion version.
If Clarion is for Windows, it 'll be better to change run to
ShellExacute(...)
--
Best regards,
Alexander Shevchenko

Quote:
> You can call the CCVT in batch mode from your program with RUN.

> RUN('ccvt.exe clarion Clafile.dart DbaseII DBFFile.dbf  /V')

> parameters: input type
>                         input file name
>                         output type
>                         output filename
>                         /V - dont show the CCVT screen

> HTH
> --
> Regards !
> Udo Cizelj
> Maribor, Slovenija
> Using: CPD2.1,CFD3.1,CW20

> >I can convert it with the CCVT.exe but can i do this from code?
> >I would like to convert this in the "back" without the user using the
ccvt
> >program.
> >Is it possible?

> >Thanks,Franky

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. conversion utility to convert DOS clarion .dat file to .dbf

2. (PCVT) Pls Help Converting Clarion Data files to DBF

3. Convert Clarion .dat files to .dbf

4. Convert .MEM files to .DBF files

5. Converting Cobol files into DBF files

6. need to convert a DAT file on cobol a DBF file on dbase

7. DBU DBF FILE nad FOXPRO 2.6A dbf file

8. Converting Turbo Pascal Files to TPS/Clarion Files

9. How to convert simple .DAT files to .DBF format

10. Converting/Importing a *.dbf file

11. Converting TPS file to DBF

12. Converting .DAT file to DBF