Internet Message Downloader
Author Message
 Internet Message Downloader

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a utility that would allow me to download my emails
automatically and then run a process to perform various functions based
on the subject heading. If there is not a utility, preferrably Clarion,
then can anyone give me guidance on how to autodial the internet and
download my messages. The rest I could handle it is only this area of
comms that I am not familiar with.

Thanks,

Neil

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Message Downloader
Look up the MAPI templates from Stealth Software. It should be on TopSpeed
page and does exactly what you need.
Regards,

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Message Downloader
On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:32:23 +1000, Neil Worley

Quote:

>Is anyone aware of a utility that would allow me to download my emails
>automatically and then run a process to perform various functions based
>on the subject heading. If there is not a utility, preferrably Clarion,
>then can anyone give me guidance on how to autodial the internet and
>download my messages. The rest I could handle it is only this area of
>comms that I am not familiar with.

Pegasus Mail Reader has command line options...

Vince

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Message Downloader
And does it very well. I wrote a progam that handled thousands of responses
from emails fro a website.

Good buy in my optinion.
Bill

Quote:

>Look up the MAPI templates from Stealth Software. It should be on TopSpeed
>page and does exactly what you need.
>Regards,

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Message Downloader
Hi Neil!

Quote:
> Is anyone aware of a utility that would allow me to download my emails
> automatically and then run a process to perform various functions based
> on the subject heading.

If you really mean "emails" and not "newsgroup messages" you might want
to check out Virtual Access, which allows you to set up mail rules that
at least allow your messages to be moved to a variety of folders
depending on content, including heading info.

Try: http://www.soft-shop.com/cgi-bin/dept.html?610

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.02 build 244 (32-bit) in Win95
Clarion Prof Dev 2.1 / Clarion for DOS 3.x
Clarion for Windows 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 / C4b / C5 Enterprise
Pervasive.SQL / SQL Anywhere 5.5
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. fetchem bibany newsgroup filter and downloader

2. Altera FPGA downloader/programmer 1.8 - 5.5 V

3. AnyVoltage Altera ByteBlaster - Downloader

4. Python Articles Downloader

5. InterNet Message

6. Internet, Internet and more

7. Internet Virus on the Attack today -- internet slowdows

8. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

9. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

10. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

11. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

12. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body