Resizing problem
Author Message
 Resizing problem

Hi,

I am using C55EE with MSSQL Server 7.0....

I have various browse windows all but one are browsing from tables...
one however is browsing from a SQL View.... All is fine until I
maximise one of the windows and then return them to normal size again..

The error message I get is an 801 bind error....

Why does this error only appear when resizing the windows....

Regards

Andy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 30 May 2003 21:16:00 GMT
 Resizing problem
Quote:

> All is fine until I
> maximise one of the windows and then return them to normal size again..

This is a known CW bug. I took all the maximize buttons off and added
some code to fill the client portion of the frame with the window instead
of truly maximizing.
----------------------------------
Jim Kane
Team SoftVelocity
Productive Software Solutions
Cant find the message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps
www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 30 May 2003 18:37:01 GMT

1. A tricky resizing problem

2. Window resizing problem on XP

3. RESIZE Problem Help

4. still resize problem!!

5. Resize problem

6. Help with window resize problem?

7. PowerBrowse List Resizing Problem

8. Resizing problems

9. Resizing problem with OCX!!

10. Panel resizing problem with labview 6.02

11. Python Image Resize Problem

12. Tkinter: Window resizing problem