C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)
Author Message
 C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)

I have the strangest error. I tried to convert a .TPS file in C5EE Fix A by
selecting the table and press convert. This caused an error

    Error 513 (Internal error 13).

I have never had any troubles doing this in version 4. Similar actions
(Browse etc) resulted in the same.

Any hints ??

Thanks in advance.
--

Sincerely yours

Dalby Data
Sneppevej 15, st. th.
2400 Copenhagen NV

Telephone +45 40 96 00 89
Telefax      +45 31 86 09 20

Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)
Hi S?ren,

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:19:04 +0200, "Soeren Dalby"

Quote:

>I have never had any troubles doing this in version 4. Similar actions
>(Browse etc) resulted in the same.

>Any hints ??

Check out the:

brwcfg=D:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BRW.INI

setting in c5ee.ini.  Also you might want to clean up the c5brw.ini
file by removing everything in it after the [Pick List] section (so
that the last line in the ini file is:

[Pick List]

Best regards,

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)
Hi Arnor,

Thank you for saving my life. What am I supposed to check for ??

Quote:

>Hi S?ren,

>On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:19:04 +0200, "Soeren Dalby"

>>I have never had any troubles doing this in version 4. Similar actions
>>(Browse etc) resulted in the same.

>>Any hints ??

>Check out the:

>brwcfg=D:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BRW.INI

>setting in c5ee.ini.  Also you might want to clean up the c5brw.ini
>file by removing everything in it after the [Pick List] section (so
>that the last line in the ini file is:

>[Pick List]

>Best regards,

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)

Arnor,

I have the same problem on a c5pe system on an NT server.

I do not have a c5ee.ini file.

There is no mention on the c5brw.ini fle in the clarion5.ini file.

I have cleaned up my c5brw file as you suggested.

Should I re-install C5,  or just sit here panicing?

Please help me.

Doug Pearce

Quote:

>Check out the:

>brwcfg=D:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BRW.INI

>setting in c5ee.ini.  Also you might want to clean up the c5brw.ini
>file by removing everything in it after the [Pick List] section (so
>that the last line in the ini file is:

>[Pick List]

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)
Hi!

I've got thge same problem on a c5pe system running on a NT server.

I do not have a c5ee.ini file.

The clarion5.ini file does not have any reference to c5brw.ini.

Please help if you can.

Should I re-install the software or just sit here panicing?

Doug Pearce

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C5EE A: Table convert in dictionary fails Error 513 (Internal 13)
Hi - all

I had invalid data file , error this that , i was furious , sitting
like an {*filter*} with a whole company waiting for hours to get to work
because of a stupid file conversion.

I was about to send Topspeed a truckload of rotten eggs (via airdrop)
when i inquired about the file manager , bought it  , and love it

It is not an aid , it is a revolution , and Topspeed SHOULD have this
as a part of their CW5   at least the EE , because the dictionary
conversion process is very flawed.

To avoid the conversion problems i used to have lots of extra fields
in all files , and then activated them when the need arose , but the
problem with that (unless you use fm2) is that when you rename the
field and convert using th dictionary converter you lose its contents.

        Warm regards from outer bounds of civilization

        Elli

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

2. Error (513) Internal error (13)

3. Error (513): Internal Error 13

4. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13

5. Error 513 - internal error 13