Sort of Sorts
Author Message
 Sort of Sorts

Hi All Again
I Placed a message a couple of days ago - it seems to have vanished-
anyway.
Again my proplem is i have a browse box with workdatekey as the primary.
I also have a tab Clients, Which will allow a select from the client
file by clientcodekey - my problem is as the lookup is being done on
clientcodekey and not workdatekey - all client details are being
displayed - but not in workdate order - I would like to do a resort
after a client has been selected by workdatekey - any sugestions.

Kind regards to All
Peter John Purton
'Im not paranoid - if you say i am i'll punch your lights out'

Wed, 19 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sort (List sorts...)

2. Binary Sort/Merge Sort in awk

3. All Sorts of Sorts

4. All Sorts of Sorts

5. All Sorts of Sorts

6. All Sorts of Sorts

7. Bubble sort/Selection sort help neded.

8. Qsort, Merge sort, Radix sort in prolog Help!

9. UNIX sort exponents (bc|sort)

10. ANN: New release of S.C.A. Micro Templates (Browse Header Sort and Reverse Sort Template)

11. Straight Insertion Sort and Binary Insertion Sort

12. Sorting a file w/o SORT verb