Wise Installation Program
Author Message
 Wise Installation Program

I need a copy of the Wise Installation Program TODAY! They do not have
a distributor in South Africa anymore! This is an emergency!!!
Who can help me?
Johan van Zyl
Somerset West
South Africa

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wise Installation Program

Quote:
>>I need a copy of the Wise Installation Program TODAY! They do not have

a distributor in South Africa anymore! This is an emergency!!!
Who can help me?<<

Go to their web page and send them an email.  Im sure you can purchase
it online
http://www.glbs.com
Eric

--
Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.castlecomputer.com

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wise Installation Software - Reply From Wise re:Clarion Support

2. Wise installation scripts for Python 1.5 and Win32com

3. row-wise versus column-wise arrays

4. Wise program

5. Wise Instalation Program News Service

6. Starting Application Installation Program on CD problem

7. Dos installation program

8. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AN INSTALLATION PROGRAM

9. Installation program

10. windows installation program

11. [Fwd: windows installation program]

12. Installation program for Clipper applications