Hiding menu in popup-window
Author Message
 Hiding menu in popup-window

Hello,

I have a browse with update procedure, which is only allowed to change
entries. How can I disable or hide the other choices in the
popup-window, so I don't get the message that I cannot do this ?
(C5B-ABC)

thanks

Erik

Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Hiding menu in popup-window
Erik,

Simply delete the [Insert] and [Delete] buttons, without
destroying the code-template.

--
Best Regards,
Maarten

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Popup menu won't hide on Linux

2. How to hide a dos popup window

3. Windows Explorer Popup menu options

4. popup menu problems (was: [Pythonwin] Help needed creating a Window)

5. Default item for popup menus under windows

6. Windows popup menu - Basic question

7. Active index not set in popup menu in windows NT

8. popup menu without a window manager

9. Combobox menu hide behind window on Tcl/Tk8.2

10. Strange popup behaviour of popup menu in the Window template.

11. enabling, disabling, checking popup menus

12. Constants in Popup Menu Lists