API Question: API Menues...
Author Message
 API Question: API Menues...

Note: Cross Post To C.L.C

Hi,

    I am looking for a way to add a menu item to a non-Clarion window
standard popup. I have seen some programs that do this through
registering an extension with the target program (as in adding WinZip to
the explorer popup), but I am wondering if ALL standard popup's can be
accessed so I can programmatically add my own menu selections, and
either doing my own selection or simply passing the proper response back
to the program the original popup was called from. I've been studying
windows API functions and I think I have part of the answer in CBT API's
(Computer Based Training), but I don't know how to add my own items.

    Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Regards,

    kurtt

    Kurt Pawlikowski
    The Pinrod Corporation

    (773) 284-9500
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 09 Nov 2003 11:43:15 GMT
 API Question: API Menues...
Hi Kurt,

In your Windows folder there is a "SendTo" folder.
Any shortcut you place in there will show in the
"Copy To" menu of the standard popup menu.

--
Best regards,
Maarten

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:03:44 GMT
 API Question: API Menues...
Maarten,

    Looking for this under W2K... Must be someplace I'm not looking yet!
(Found it in W98 though...). Thanks for the tip!

    Regards,

    kurtt

    Kurt Pawlikowski
    The Pinrod Corporation

    (773) 284-9500
    http://pinrod.com

Quote:

> Hi Kurt,

> In your Windows folder there is a "SendTo" folder.
> Any shortcut you place in there will show in the
> "Copy To" menu of the standard popup menu.

> --
> Best regards,
> Maarten
> CDD3.1, C5EEb - ABC & C5.5.04EE
> Certainly Clarion Developer

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:04:28 GMT

1. Serial Communication (API-calls) and possible error in CW API-Viewer

2. Abstracted GUI APIs (was: RANT: Ruby GUI API)

3. API calls missing from readline API

4. API Question

5. API Question

6. Windows API Question

7. API question...

8. A quick API question

9. AddFontResource , API usage question.

10. API Question NT

11. API Question

12. Windows API question.