Dictionary Print Utility - CW2
Author Message
 Dictionary Print Utility - CW2

There used to be a utility that could print out the dictionary for version 2.
Does anyone remember what it was called and/or where to find it?  I remember
seeing it in the past.  I think it would list the fields for each file and show
info about each field and the keys.

Larry

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dictionary Print Utility - CW2
Check out Piscopo's site he has a print utility that runs under CW4
but will print a CW2 dictionary.
There is a link to his site on the clarion ring.

Quote:
>There used to be a utility that could print out the dictionary for version 2.
>Does anyone remember what it was called and/or where to find it?  I remember
>seeing it in the past.  I think it would list the fields for each file and show
>info about each field and the keys.

>Larry

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dictionary Print Utility - CW2
Larry,

You could check out my FREE AppInfo template from my web page
http://www.castlecomputer.com/free.htm

Thanks
ERic

Quote:

--

Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.castlecomputer.com

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dictionary Print Utility - CW2
Thanks.  Just what I was after.

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dictionary Print Utility - CW2

Quote:
>There used to be a utility that could print out the dictionary for version 2.
>Does anyone remember what it was called and/or where to find it?  I remember
>seeing it in the past.  I think it would list the fields for each file and show
>info about each field and the keys.

Hi Larry,

Also check out App-Ref    ( WWW.Clarion.org.au/App-Ref ) you can DL a
45 day fully operational version, It will print out DCT files layout
amongst many other things

Regards
Ray

Ray Creighton [Team Topspeed]
Sable Software Pty Ltd - http://dyson.brisnet.org.au/~sable
Sable CWIC Server - http://sablesoft.brisnet.org.au
CUGQ - http://www.clarion.org.au

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dictionary Print Utility - CW2
I want to add my 2 cents worth to this discussion. I am using a program

He sent it out probably 2 years ago as freeware. I've tried several of the
different template solutions for printing the dictionary, and this is the
one I keep using. It uses DDE to access the dictionary structure and the
only complaint I have of it is that if you use more than 3 characters for a
prefix on a file name it will clip it. Great little program.

Mick

Quote:

>>There used to be a utility that could print out the dictionary for version
2.
>>Does anyone remember what it was called and/or where to find it?  I
remember
>>seeing it in the past.  I think it would list the fields for each file and
show
>>info about each field and the keys.

>Hi Larry,

>Also check out App-Ref    ( WWW.Clarion.org.au/App-Ref ) you can DL a
>45 day fully operational version, It will print out DCT files layout
>amongst many other things

>Regards
>Ray

>Ray Creighton [Team Topspeed]
>Sable Software Pty Ltd - http://dyson.brisnet.org.au/~sable
>Sable CWIC Server - http://sablesoft.brisnet.org.au
>CUGQ - http://www.clarion.org.au

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PRINT DICTIONARY UTILITY

2. Dictionary Print Utility Template

3. HELP - CW2 dictionary(?) problem

4. CW2 Dictionary Problems - HELP (part duex)

5. Useless Dictionary Trick - CW2.003

6. Utility Needed to import Btrieve to dictionary

7. Bug in the dictionary convert utility in CW2003?

8. Repost:CW2 With IBM Voice Direct 3.0 - Voice Type Dictionary

9. CW2 With IBM Voice Direct 3.0 - Voice Type Dictionary

10. Neat Dictionary Utility

11. CW2 - print browse template?

12. Printing labels 3-up (CPD 2.1 and CW2)