Turning off flat button option - where is it??
Author Message
 Turning off flat button option - where is it??

Hi,

Using PE5.5h.  A while ago I saw an option for setting all the buttons to be
flat for the application. I need to turn this off now but for the life of me
cannot find the option. Can someone tell me where this is.

thanks
Gary

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:50:09 GMT
 Turning off flat button option - where is it??
Tintools have a freeware template for this .
--
Tore Johannessen
Home : http://gaarderdata.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> Using PE5.5h.  A while ago I saw an option for setting all the buttons to
be
> flat for the application. I need to turn this off now but for the life of
me
> cannot find the option. Can someone tell me where this is.

> thanks
> Gary

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:57:56 GMT
 Turning off flat button option - where is it??
Webpages : http://www.thetingroup.com/default.htm

--
Tore

Quote:
> Tintools have a freeware template for this .
> --
> Tore Johannessen
> Home : http://gaarderdata.com

> > Hi,

> > Using PE5.5h.  A while ago I saw an option for setting all the buttons
> be
> > flat for the application. I need to turn this off now but for the life
of
> me
> > cannot find the option. Can someone tell me where this is.

> > thanks
> > Gary

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:12:34 GMT

1. RDE - turn off options

2. CW 2.00.X - how to turn off X button

3. Turning data logging on and off with a boleen push button

4. Keep FLAT button FLAT

5. Turning a flat file into a hierarchical structure

6. Proposal for lappend: option -flat or -flatlevel

7. turning off backdrop ?

8. Turn Computer off with RB

9. RTF - Can't turn off ISDIRTY=TRUE

10. Turning off pc speaker